- Clean off desk and keep it clean. – Big Fail. Although my desk is pretty clean now, I think it looked worse than usual this month. This will be an ongoing goal.
- Try to find members for GISHWHES team. – On team VelociCachers, and excited for my first year participating.
- Put/give crap away. Declutter and put away seasonal things and things that aren’t used very often. Organized some stuff, donated some clothes. On going task.
- Look into scholarships for MA program and decide if it’s something I want to pursue now. – Decided against for now, but will continue to take online courses for fun.
- Write more consistently…blog at least 3 times a week. Get weekly yoga posts up on time! – Blogged more regularly than in the past, but only posted 7/14 posts.
- Come up with giveaways. Probably one a month to start. Tea, yoga stuff, vegan snacks, cookbook. – Made a list of items, didn’t figure out logistics.
- Be more active. Don’t sit as much. – Got outside more and was more active around the house but still managed to gain a couple pounds so…
- Go over grocery budget. – Went over all the weekly/monthly basics, and cut out unnecessary items. Still not within the budgeted amount though.
- Set aside $40/week for 2017 Greece vacation. – Started out okay, but now looking to put the money towards a car.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: