- 1 peach cut into slices (it would probably be better peeled, but I’m way too lazy for that)
- 1 tbsp margarine
- sugar to taste (I like a teaspoon of agave or coconut sugar)
- 4 tbsp oats
- dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger (this is for the oat mixture, but I like to season the peaches too)
- Melt butter/margarine in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Mix in sugar/agave.
- Add in oats and spices.
- Toss peaches in mixture.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Let sit for another few minutes to cool, and to crisp up a bit.