Eventually, we’re going to completely remodel this bathroom. We plan on getting rid of the pink tile, the green tub, the blue-ish toilet, the old medicine chest, and put in a new sink/vanity. In the meantime, we wanted to do a few smaller changes to make it feel more like home. We’ve finished our minor changes and we’re going to leave the room as it is currently until we’re ready to make big changes (probably closer to 2 years from now), except possibly hang up some curtains, or something decorative.
The list for the bathroom was as follows:
- Replace shower head
- Remove wallpaper
- Prime and paint walls/ceiling white
- Replace outlets with ones with GFIs
- Replace light switches and covers
- Remove shower doors
- Install curved shower rod
- Install shower caddy
- Hang towel rack (since we’re losing the one on the shower door)
Even though the room will eventually be completely updated, it feels great to have one room totally done.