The last two times I made kale chips they didn’t come out right. I think I used too much olive oil and didn’t dehydrate them long enough. I had pretty much given up, but I got a bunch of kale in our CSA box, and decided to give it one more shot. This time I only drizzled a tiny bit of olive oil, drenched them with nutritional yeast, and sprinkled them with garlic salt. I wasn’t planning on them turning out right, so I didn’t measure out how much I used of everything. I dehydrated them for hours…and then some more. I also didn’t rip out the stems enough, but besides that they were perfect…crispy and “cheesy”.
One thought on “My First Batch of Kale Chips That Didn't Suck”
My First Batch of Kale Chips That Didn’t Suck http://t.co/tjtHFrLBqI